.


1 februari 2013

INSPIRATION ______ magnetic tape






Like most of us my computer is always flooded with images, and instead of frame my pictures I tape them on the wall and build photo collages with them. I like the freedom to create new expressions on the walls that way.
And now I have also started to make my own photo magnets of my pictures by using magnetic tape, I have made already more magnets that I need :)

Magnetic tape :from local craft shop
Get the shit done calender for free from Love Aesthetics

13 kommentarer:

  1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

    SvaraRadera
  3. beautiful... got me some ideas for my pinart ...precious memories :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. i nice pic ... i like this blog !!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love that! I do it with postcards and other pictures since I don't have a printer at home (soon, soon.)

    Lovely Monday!
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. love the free idea
    of changing images
    and also i love the concrete wall and calendar

    SvaraRadera
  7. i love that ! very nice ... i like this pic !!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Att det finns sådan tejp visste jag inte. Smart!!!

    SvaraRadera
  9. What are the magnetic tape photos mounted on? Is that a sheet of metal leaning against the wall?

    SvaraRadera
  10. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av bloggadministratören.

    SvaraRadera